7 dating rules for Cougars
1. Be yourself - Be your wise, intelligent and creative self as a younger man will get inspiration from your years of experience. They will adore your mind and ability to make strong decisions. Just be who you are.
2. Don't agree with everything he says -
He's younger and learning about what makes you and the world ticks.
Express your opinions and share conversations based on opposing ideas
that will bring a constant spark to the relationship giving you both
something to always think about.
3. Exercise and eat well - The endorphins need to keep flowing for this partnership to flourish. Daily exercise and a healthy diet will keep the heart and body on fire.
4. Travel together - Nothing says “romance” like a holiday or day-trip to a beach or a city break where the newness of the environment keeps you stimulated. It’s your pass to get silly and crazy together. Travel together and the experience of the partnership just went up a notch.
5. Be patient - Dating a younger man requires patience on all levels - with yourself and your man. If there is mutual attraction and affection, patience comes through in spades.
6. Don’t mother him - He already has a mother. He doesn’t need another one. He is with you to share, to love and to spend quality time together. Don’t pick up after him either. He’s a big boy and can handle his own mess.
7. Be supportive - It’s easy for you to get carried away with your own agenda. Be impressed with him in every way and show him support - in work and play. Make your words count and back them up with action. A supportive older woman will forever capture his attention.